THE 2016 edition of the Royal Greenwich calendar is now on sale, online and in local shops.
It's the fourth time that Greenwich.co.uk has produced a photo calendar using images from Greenwich and nearby.
This new calendar has sought to capture some wonderful moments such as a seal on the foreshore, a hippo (!) passing Greenwich, a Royal Navy ship passing the Thames Barrier and dozens of hot air balloons floating over Blackheath - a photo provided by Stu Mayhew.
There's also classic shots of Greenwich throughout the seasons with the cherry blossom of spring in April, autumn leaves in October and a snowy, wintry scene for December.
The price of the Royal Greenwich 2016 calendar is £6.99. If purchased online, postage and packing is £1.80 or free if two copies are bought. The calendar is already available in a range of local retailers with more being added soon.
Or find it in the following stockists:
- E.M. Sabo newsagent - Stockwell Street, SE10
- SBS Stationery - Stockwell Street, SE10 & Greenwich South Street, SE10
- Susan Clark Interiors - Humber Road, SE3
- Warwick Leadlay Gallery - Nelson Arcade, Greenwich Market, SE10
- Karen Woolven Flowers, Royal Hill, SE10 (* as of Fri 4th Sept)
- Pegga Cards & Gifts, Westcombe Hill, SE3
- Old Cottage Coffee Shop - Charlton Park, SE7
- Firepower Museum - Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, SE18