GODDARD's Pies is to return to Greenwich with the opening of a new shop.
The family business's new shop will be in King William Walk, replacing Greenwich Inc's Great British Fish & Chip shop.
Goddard's was established in Deptford by Alfred Goddard in 1890 and then for many years they had a shop in Greenwich Church Street.
Kane Goddard of Goddard's Pies told Greenwich.co.uk: "We've been away far too long and we look forward to seeing some familiar faces and lots of new ones in our pieshop. 2012 is an exciting year for many reasons and we can't wait to re-establish ourselves within the Greenwich community."
The venue for the business is an 18th century pub, originally known as the Cricketers, and has had various incarnations in recent years such as the W Lounge, Powder Monkey and Lani Tiki.
The shop should open for business in April after a refit that's expected to take around three weeks to complete.